Wow, March has zoomed by so quick it’s madness …..March Madness! So as we’re already here in the last week of the month; it’s time for the Stampin’ Creative Design Team to provide you with a hop of ideas. This month we have a theme of Last Chance of Sale-a-bration as you have just 7 days to make the most of the promotion.
You’re here with Louise at Stampin’ Delight so hello if you’ve just stopped by or you may have arrived from the lovely Coastal Crafter, aka Emma, and her wonderful creation.
The project I am sharing today is a great idea if you need a last minute Mother’s Day card and gift or for any occasion where you need to let someone know how much they mean to you.
- The Inside the Lines Designer Paper Series is the main focus of the card – coloured here with a collection of the Stampin’ Write Markers in a colour way of Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive. Colouring in is a great way to unwind and you also have different options for how to add colour too.
- The inside of the card is given a little matching treatment too. Don’ forget to decorate the insides to create a truly wonderful handmade project – it really does take it to the next level.
- The greeting is from the All Things Thanks Stamp Set – a really useful set which was showcased here too. It’s mounted using the Decorative Label Punch – one of the oldest serving punches in my collection and still a firm favourite.
- A coordinated gift box was created using the White Gift Boxes – one of the items from the Autumn Winter Catalogue which is still available on the Carryover List. Here I modified the box to be open with a decorative back and instead of colouring in the papers I gave them a light colour with the Sponge Brayers.
SALE-A-BRATION – A SHOPPERS PARADISE!
- Both the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper and the Metallic Ribbon are part of the Sale-a-bration offering, meaning you can select them for FREE with a £45 order on my online shop, but only till 31st March! So don’t delay and enjoy the last few days of these freebies!
More Sale-a-bration Items to choose from!
Now it’s time to hop on and have a peek at the fabulous creations I’m sure the rest of the Sampin’ Creative Crew have come up with … up next is Eimear at Stampincolour so click on the button below to hop on!
Thanks for coming to visit today – I would love to hear what you think and all of us at the Stampin’ Creative love it when you leave us a comment.
Hasta luego / see you later
Blog Hop List
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Mikaela at The Crafty oInk Pen
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Eimear at StampinColour
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
To join the Stampin Delight Darlings Online Shopper Club enter this months code and receive a free gift in the mail from me. Learn more.
Stampin’ Up Supplies List – Click on the images below for more product details and easy on-line shopping!