Hello, now if you subscribe to my newsletter (which you can sign up for just to the righthand side under Subscribe) you’ll already know of a new and exciting service I’m offering.
I get many people that would love to come to a real life class but are either to busy or too far away to come, so I’m launching a new monthly program.
How it works
- Each class includes the featured stamp set and coordinating product if offered (and is ordered after you sign up to conform with Stampin’ Up! policy)
- All pre-cut card stock and embellishments are included in each class. No pre-stamped images can be included as per Stampin’ Up! Policy.
- You will need to have the relevant ink and suitable adhesives. Also if additional items are required to complete the class they will be noted in the class description.
- Each class is shipped by Royal Mail Signed for Delivery at £4.30
- Instructions will be sent to you by email and consist of a PDF picture tutorial and videos where applicable.
- Each month there will be a date to sign up by. A PayPal invoice will be sent to you upon completion of the sign up and must be completed prior to shipping.
- Class projects will be shipped approximately 14 business days after the deadline (unless there is a Stampin’ Up! backorder on a product which of course we will advise you if there is)
*If you already own the stamp set/framelits used in that month, you may substitute a stamp set of equal value.
Only available to UK residents as per Stampin’ Up! policy.
So ready to see the first month’s kit?
WONDROUS WREATH CLASS TO GO
- Includes the Photopolymer Wondrous Wreath stamp set (pg 9 of Autumn/Winter Seasonal)
- Includes the Wonderful Wreath Framelits dies (pg 9 of Autumn/Winter Seasonal)
- Includes 12 sheets of Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack – 1 of each design (pg 7 of Autumn/Winter Seasonal)
- Includes 1m of Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon (pg 7 of Autumn/Winter Seasonal)
- Includes precut packs of card with all relevant pieces embossed and die cut.
- Includes a PDF step-by-step picture tutorial of 4 card designs emailed to you.
You will have all relevant material to complete the 4 card designs in the tutorial, together with tips on techniques used. What’s more – there will be left-over papers and ribbons, and of course your stamp set to carry on creating.
*If you already own the stamp set/framelits used you may substitute a stamp set of equal value.
Cost = £47 plus P&P of £4.30
Sign up by 21st October 2014.
Hasta luego / see you later