It’s time for the Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop crew to wow you with their makes! Who are the Stampin’ Creative? We’re a happy group of UK Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who have decided to come together once a month to share projects along a set theme or sketch. So on the last Saturday of the month, you can be sure to swing by my blog for a tour of inspirational projects. You may have arrived from Emma at Coastal Crafter – weren’t her makes just delightful! You can see a full list of the hop below. Here is my addition to the collective this month – a birthday card created with the Butterfly Basics Stamp set.
STAMPIN’ DELIGHT TIPS & TRICKS
- So this month we had a sketch to follow – we could flip it and adjust the embellishment, but as long as you can still see the form of the sketch then it was just letting creativity flow. Do you use sketches when your mojo is flailing?
- The Butterfly Basics Stamp Set is a gorgeous offering from the Spring Summer Seasonal catalogue with a collection of 13 stamps to create a myriad of scenes.
- The honeycomb stamp creates a great background feature as does the fern fronds. I stamped the flower images using Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz markers and coloured in the images using my blender pens for that softer palette.
- The Butterfly image is stamped and then die cut simply with the Butterflies Thinlets dies that coordinate with this set. Buy both together for a saving of 15%.
- The inside of this card also features some coordinating stamping. Just a perfect way to finish it off!
Thanks for popping by, hope you like my card. You can see all the products used at the end of this post. Now it’s time to hop on your way to all the rest of the Stampin’ Creative Crew. First stop is the lovely Caroline at Craft With Caro just click the button and you’ll be on your way.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you
Hasta luego / see you later
Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop List
- Caroline at Craft With Caro
- Mikaela at The Crafty Oink Pen
- Lesley at Lelly Jellys
- Eimear at StampinColour
- Emily at Stampin Mermaid
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
- Kim at Simply Fairies
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- You’re here at Stampin Delight
Stampin’ Up Supplies List – Click on the images below for more product details and easy on-line shopping!