It’s that time of the month where the Stampin’ Creative Crew have a whole heap of inspiration for you and we have a few changes to the line-up …. it’s Lesley’s last month with us so be sure to stop by and wish her well … I’ll really miss her creative contributions to the hop! Also we’re very excited to welcome Sarah Berry from Stamp with Sarah to the team!! I love her projects and style so please do carry on the hop and say welcome to her too! I’m also revealing the winner of the Stampin’ Creative giveaway from last month’s so keep on reading!
So this month we are all showcasing new product that is arriving with the launch of the new Stampin’ Up! Annual catalogue on 1st June and I chose the Swirly Bird Bundle.
STAMPIN’ DELIGHT TIPS & TRICKS
- The Swirly Bird Stamp set has a real array of stamps that you can use to create lots of different projects – here I used a combination of swirls to create this trio of “flowers”.
- The Swirly Bird stamp set coordinates with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets Dies and if you buy both together in a bundle you save 10%. Here I layered matching die cut pieces over the stamped swirls.
- The trio of flowers are in a bright and summer combination of Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and the new In Color Peekaboo Peach and are finished off with leaves in another new colour, Emerald Envy
- The second creation uses the same set and thinlets but creates a sea scene – I love the wavy thinlet and can see this being used in lots of different ways. The die cut is in Soft Sky cardstock and set on top of a sponged base. Although the photo doesn’t show it the waves have been made to shimmer with the Wink of Stella pen. Oh my!
- The boat is made up with a trio stamps from the set and is created using another new In Color – Dapper Denim! I love this colour and it works great with Soft Sky and Calypso Coral.
- I used the Confetti Celebration stamp set – another new addition to the catalogue – for the greetings for both cards. It’s a fun stamp set with lots of birthday and party images.
So thanks for joining in on the hop and if you were here last month you will know we were offering a giveaway of this prize.
Drum roll please ….. the winner as randomly selected by Rafflecopter is …….. Justine De Claire. Please email me with your address and I’ll pop the prize in the post to you! Congratulations and hope you enjoy having a play!
So now time to hop on to the next Stampin’ Creative Sneak Peek and its on to Caroline at Craft with Caro who I am sure has something fab to share.
Blog Hop List
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Eimear at StampinColour
- Kim at Simply Fairies
- Lesley at Lelly Jelly’s Stamp N’ Scrap
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Sarah at Stamp with Sarah
To join the Stampin Delight Darlings Online Shopper Club enter this months code and receive a free gift in the mail from me. Learn more.
Stampin’ Up Supplies List – Click on the images below for more product details and easy on-line shopping!