Welcome to the final Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop for 2016, our Sneak Peek special! You’re here with Louise at Stampin’ Delight so hello if you’ve just stopped by or have popped over from Emma at Coastal Crafter. This month we have a theme of Sneak Peek as it’s only a few days till we welcome the new Spring Summer Catalogue and the Sale-a-bration promotion on the 4th January. So come and see what I have made and then you can continue hopping by using the next button at the end of this post.
Today I have 2 simple cards to share that showcase one of the new Spring Summer stamp and thinlets bundles which caught my eye in my first flick through the catalogue – it features these vintage looking Hot Air Balloons and lots of lovely and lifting sentiments.
- The Lift Me Up Bundle combines a wood or clear mount rubber stamp set with 16 images including balloons, clouds, sentiments and accent pieces along with a set of 15 thinlet dies. On this card the balloon is die cut in Night of Navy cardstock – for this intricate design the Precision Base plate is great at helping you get it done easily.
- The thinlet collection also includes the shapes to die cut the background colours, making it super simple to create lots of different coloured balloons.
- The Lift Me Up bundle coordinates perfectly with Sale-a-bration Carried Away Designer Series Paper which features on both cards – you can earn this free with a £45 order once Sale-a-bration starts on 4th January. I love the different designs of it … the Night of Navy scene paper was almost too gorgeous to cut up – thank goodness there are 2 sheets in each pack!
- Here the Watermelon Wonder balloons add a pop of colour against the really detailed Night of Navy Designer Series Paper … it would be a shame to add any more to cover up such a fabulous design.
So that’s my two cards to share (more sneak peeks to come soon!) and now it’s time to head on out and see what the rest of the ladies have to show you – up next is our lovely Caro at Craft with Caro so click on the button below to hop on!
Hasta luego / see you later
Blog Hop List
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Mikaela at The Crafty Oink Pen
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
- Eimear at StampinColour
- Sarah at Stamp with Sarah
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
To join the Stampin Delight Darlings Online Shopper Club enter this months code and receive a free gift in the mail from me. Learn more.
Stampin’ Up Supplies List – Click on the images below for more product details and easy on-line shopping!