Do you like to give a personalised gift for a special occasion? Me too! Do you like to give something handmade? Me too! Do you need to watch your spending? Me too!
As a crafter I always look to see if I can create something unique and donate my time and effort instead of purchasing something mass produced, and this Framed Art for a friends recent wedding was simple to create with a little bit of time and a few stamps and punches.
STAMPIN’ DELIGHT TIPS & TRICKS
- The Groovy Love stamp set and the matching Sweetheart punch made short work of giving this wedding gift some gorgeous hearty love.
- I personalised it using the Metro Alphabet set for the initials of the happy couple and the Project Life stamp set Day to Day was perfect for adding the date of their special day.
- I picked Cherry Cobbler to match in with the happy couples home decor, and added a bit of bling with Brushed Silver cardstock as one of the layers and some little Silver Glimmer paper hearts using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
- I wrapped it up with some custom wrapping paper created with the same stamp set. This took a couple of minutes to create but really does give the gift a handmade finish. Tied up with some of my favourite ribbon of the season – the gorgeous Sheer Linen Cherry Cobbler ribbon.
- Finally a tag was added – super simple to create with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and perfect to write a little congratulations message to the happy couple?
So what do you think – this idea can be replicated for all manner of special events – Big Birthdays, Christenings, Births, Anniversaries or even as a special Christmas present.
The box frame itself is not from Stampin’ Up, but all other supplies can be purchased from my online store by clicking on the links below. Don’t forget you can claim a free gift by adding in this month’s Online Shopper Club code, and if your purchase is over £50 check out the Stampin’ Delight Reward Scheme.
Don’t forget to enter my free giveaway for the Good Greetings Stamp Set too – lots of ways to get multiple entries too! Just click here.
Hasta luego / see you later
Stampin’ Up Supplies List – Click on the images below for more product details and easy on-line shopping!